Monday, March 26, 2012

Introduction

Hey guys!

My name is Nancy, and I created this blog to express my sense of style, share it with others, and see how my style grows over time. I think fashion is something fun that should be celebrated as a form of art, and I can't wait to post daily outfits, hauls, beauty finds, etc. to share with everyone!

In case you do not know me from my tumblr, The Angie Diaries, Angie is a fictional character that I made up when I was at a low point in my life. To quote from my tumblr, "Angie is the girl we all want to be on the inside. She’s beautiful, confident, intelligent, and an all around perfect girl. Her goals are out of this world and attainable, and all she wants for herself is to make others happy. Angie is the girl that we all are on the inside; we just need to give her a gentle tug here and there and let her emerge above the skin." I hope 'Angie' inspires you as much as she inspires me! :)

Also, on my tumblr I used to have a "Daily Diary" and "Style Guide" link; however, there is only so much space on the extra pages that tumblr allows you to have, so instead of putting them there, I will now start putting those posts here on this blog. I won't post the old ones, so we shall start anew my old tumblr friends! :) I hope you enjoy my blog!

xoxo
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment