Monday, March 26, 2012

My APP CAME OUT! (1-26-2012)

TODAY IS AN EXCITING DAY!!!! My iPhone app has FINALLY BEEN RELEASED AND IS NOW IN THE APPLE STORE READY FOR YOU TO PURCHASE!

Click here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/angies-monthly-style-guide/id495866225?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D4

It is a monthly style guide that features different stores, both designer and "regular" that gets updated every month. Just click on a day and it shows you different outfit ideas along with accessories, shoes, and occasionally makeup. More will come in time, as this is only version 1.0 but if you invest the meesly $.99 you won't regret it! I did all the styling and my awesome friend/partner Hayden Scott did all the coding. Cover art is by Keely Yount, a photographer I have worked with in the past. They are both AMAZING at what they do, so if you won't check it out for me, do it for them!

So far I have received good reviews from a few people who I bought it (No, it wasn't just friends and family lol) so I know you won't be disappointed. Just check out the link and see for yourself why it's KICKASS!!!
xoxo

Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment