Monday, April 2, 2012

My Spring Essentials!

Here is a list of items that I REALLY want to have for the springtime and parts of summer (and why):

Studded shorts - I love the edgy feel of a pair of denim shorts with studs. Studs have been a fashion addiction of mine lately; however, I have yet to own anything with studs! This calls for a little DIY, I'm thinkin'...

Backless shirt/plunging back (whatever these are called) I find a top like this sexy, yet sweet... showing skin, but still being a lady. Know what I'm sayin'? Not to toot my own horn, but I think I have a pretty nice looking back and would like to show it off in something like this :) totes cute!

I have wanted a wrap around earring ever since I knew they existed. Gawd they're just beautiful and add a little spice to an otherwise bland outfit. Grunge is in..

I really would like a corset top, not for bedtime, but I think that if you can find a long enough one you can wear it with a nice high waisted, maxi skirt. This one I would pair with a black maxi skirt, gold belt, and gladiator sandals with some gold bangles for detail. I was stupid and passed one similar to this up in a thrift store a week ago... Yes I am hitting myself in the head as we speak!

Other than high waisted shorts with studs, I'd love to own a pair of normal denim shorts, but with an interesting detail or flourish randomly on the jeans. Something like this with a little pop of lace is unique and adds a sweet touch to an otherwise bland pair of daisy dukes.

What are your spring essentials/desires?

xoxo
The Angie Diaries

(Photo Credit: Tumblr - except for the corset which was off of Courtney's Closet on big cartel)

No comments:

Post a Comment